BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010年2月28日星期日

happened


these few days 
happened many things

today is my younger brother birthday
27/02/2010
saturday
i bought some cookies farmous amos to him
kien woh fetch me go wei shun house
 when i reach wei shun house almost 11pm something
then i hear they said my younger brother happened an accident
OMG
???????
why will like that ??
blur
really so blur on that moment
then i go see his wound
aiYerrRrrrr
terribly

then i hear they said still got one person in hospital
huh ??
really ?
who's that ?
they said is girl 
then i suddenly think is her
opsss
sorrowful
=[
hope all can  dai guo lang guo
pray......

then me and pei pei go bbQ s0me hotdog to ate lo
hungry ~.~ll
then me , kit , kien woh and pei pei go sing k lo
sing until 1am somethings then back lurr~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY woRr
be happy ya ^^
hope all your dream come

-----------------------------

today too
kien drive car
tayar punctured
knock dao metal

he so sad
and feel guilt

ohh don sad sweet dear xD
be happy =]

--------------------------------

that day before yesterday
friends find me to talk their sore point
felt their unhappy and sad
many people had vexation
sorry guys cant help it
just can hear about it
SORRY
be happy ya
when u feel sad
remember find me =]
i will try my best to make u smile
take care

0 评论: